Discovering the farm and the mill
The farm is located in the Bettona’s green countryside where it extends for 40 hectares. Varieties of biological – ancient – autochthone cereals, grapes, legumes and olives are cultivated every year. They are afterwards directly sold or transformed using traditional techniques and the family stone mill to produce extremely genuine wines, flours and oils.
We want you to fall in love with the countryside and its lifestyle. Its traditions and the typical genuine tastes are still strongly alive in Umbria and we would like our visitors to enjoy them as much as we do.
Target: kids up to 10 years
- Scheduled time of arrival: 9:00am;
- Introduction to the spaces where the activities will take place;
- Breakfast with our own products;
- 1 hour open air activities; - Tour through the farm;
- 3 hours lab activities;
- Workshop: the cycle of cereals, how to make flours out of the mill and baking of the bread;
- Tasting and feeling local products;
- Lunch with our own products baked by you.
€ 10,00 per child